To determine your niche market, first answer these five questions. Then, fill in the blanks below to determine your target statement. Finally, determine how unique this is in your marketplace. The more unique your target market statement, the more niche your focus leading to reduced competition and higher sales and profits.
1. What are your key features and benefits?
2. What does that mean for your customer?
3. What type of customer benefits from that?
4. What does that suggest for target market?
5. Who are current best/favorite/most profitable customers?
Target Market Statement
We are targeting _____________________________________________________________
with _________________________________ located in _____________________________
Average Locations Quantity and Size Geographic Area
who value _____________________________ and annually spend ________________________
Key Feature/Benefit Average Sale Size
If you need more help with your sales efforts, check out our free course Introduction to Sales!