This course is focused on foundational principles of management and covers some of the most difficult areas for newly promoted managers and seasoned managers alike.
Modules in this course:
- The Management Cycle (24:10)
- Effective Delegation (21:52)
- Strengths-Based Leadership (15:37)
- Motivating Others (19:11)
- Feedback Reviews (18:05)
- Managing Your Schedule (17:55)
- Effective Interviewing (24:13)
- Performance Management (24:03)
- Effective Discipline (26:05)
- Handling Separations (21:06)
This course is also available by purchasing an All-Access Pass, which provides access to our entire library of courses at an affordable level of investment. Click here to learn more.
VIDEO OVERVIEW OF COURSE: