Managing millennials is the number one challenge that business owners are facing today. While sales and operations can stay strong in today’s economy and with modern technology, finding and retaining great people regularly kills company growth, and the reality is that this is largely due to millennials composing nearly half of the modern workforce. Millennials are the most misunderstood generation in history and are dramatically disrupting the way we work.
In this two-part course, Neal Glatt will share with attendees what millennials really seek in a career and the six fundamental shifts in thinking required to change this frustrating liability into a significant competitive advantage. Having had a successful career as a contractor and millennial, Neal understands the challenges faced on both sides and provides ground-breaking research in a simple and practical manner to help managers thrive.
- What really makes millennials so different from previous generations.
- How and why millennials disrupt/will continue to disrupt the way business is done.
- The big six shifts in thinking required to drive millennial engagement.
Modules in this course:
- Managing Millenials Part 1 (12:10)
- Managing Millenials Part 2 (13:57)
This course is also available by purchasing a monthly all-access pass which provides access to ALL online courses for an affordable monthly subscription. Click here to learn more.