By Neal Glatt
The “must-attend” education event for landscape and lawn care professionals is coming up October 15-18 at the LANDSCAPES 2019 show taking place at GIE+EXPO in Louisville. Here at GrowTheBench, we believe so strongly in education that we want to send you for free! Here’s the details…
GrowTheBench is giving away three full registration passes, valued at $399 to the LANDSCAPES 2019 show including all LANDSCAPES and PGMS educational sessions, LANDSCAPES networking events, and trade show admission. All you need to do for a chance to win is comment on this Facebook post why you want to attend and we’ll draw three winners at random. While you’re there, like our page to get quick business-improvement tips in your news feed and share our post so your friends can join you in Lousiville!
If you’ve never been to LANDSCAPES or GIE+EXPO before, here are the top 10 reasons to attend (courtesy of NALP):
1. BUILD your business with powerful, practical education sessions on leadership, strategic growth, financial management and operational efficiency.
2. ENGAGE your entire team with highly targeted training for technicians, crew leaders, account managers and those working in design-build, lawn care, irrigation, landscape management and snow removal.
3. SOLVE your labor problems with innovative ideas and strategies developed by and for landscape industry organizations like yours. Plus: Meet ambitious students who are ready to enter the industry.
4. GET CERTIFIED with on-site courses including construction safety education from OSHA and first aid training from the Red Cross. You and your team can also earn continuing education units (CEUs) to put toward a Landscape Industry Certified recertification.
5. MEET and learn from industry leaders at the Breakfast of Champions, where you can enjoy exclusive, one-on-one access to the people who are shaping the landscape industry.
6. STAY ON TOP of technology and trends at the GIE + EXPO, the biggest power equipment trade show in the country. Admission is free with your LANDSCAPES registration.
7. CONNECT with friends, colleagues and influencers at our exceptional networking events, ranging from political advocacy and awards receptions to mixers for first-time attendees and young professional mixers.
8. ENJOY fantastic food and entertainment, from Louisville’s famous bourbon, baseball and boxing to the spectacular 4th Street Live district, where you can eat, shop and take in free concerts from The Crashers, Cassadee Pope and Easton Corbin.
9. GET INVOLVED at committee meetings, forums, panels and roundtables addressing some of the most pressing issues in the industry today.
10. GET INSPIRED. Our 2019 Opening Keynote and CEO Forum are just the beginning of a spectacular lineup that promises to be relevant, practical and inspiring. Join us!